Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Stop being lazy



I am still not keeping up with my diet as well as i should. I think it's nearly THAT time so I am tired and blah and getting lazy about it. But I had a weird dream last night (I won't go into it, it's on my other blog) and then this morning I got frustrated about other things and decided this is it. I have had enough. I am tired of being tired, I am tired of being lazy, I am tired of not seeing any progress.

I am cleaning my house today. InshaAllah tomorrow, I will get the stroller out of the car and go for a long walk tomorrow. I need to started some form of exercise, house work and daily walks are about the only things I can do for now.

Yesterday, I went grocery shopping with the baby and we had a pretty nice day, he was good boy, mashAllah. I broke my "No non-halal" rule and ate a chili cheese burrito from Taco Bell. I used to eat those all the time when i was in college, but they quit making them. I usually only eat halal, but occasionally will eat Wing Stop wings, maybe some pizza from Pizza Hut. And if and when Burger King has those Italian chicken sandwiches...I will be in line for that, too.

I have been thinking I really need to plan my meals from the beginning of the day. I am still trying to figure out just how much food I eat before I sop feeling hungry. And sometimes I am not hungry, the food just tastes good. And a lot of the time, I have realized that I eat when i am depressed or stressed. I need to find something else for comfort.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•
_____****__________**** ______
___***____***____***__ *** ____
__***________****________***____
_***__________**__________***__
_***____HEART_FULL_OF______***_
_***________LOVE__________***_
__***____________________***___
___***__________________***____
____***_______________***_____
______***___________***_______
________***_______***_________
__________***___***___________
____________*****_____________
_____________***_____________
______________*_____________






´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´0¶¶¶0´´´´´´´´ø¶¢´´´´´´´´´´´´ø¶ø
´´´´´¶ø´´´¶¶´´´´o¶1´´´´¶¶¶´´1¶¶¶´´´7¶¢
´´´´´¶1´´´´¶´´´$ø´´´´´´¶¶$´´´¶¶´´´´´´¢¶
´´´´´o¶´´´o¶´´o¶´´´´´´´¶¶o´´´¶¶´´´´´´´øø
´´´´´´¶´´´¶´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´ø
´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´1¶1´´´´´´´´´´´ø¶
´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´´¶¶´´´´ø
´´ø¶´´´´´´´´´´´o¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´ø
´¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´7¶¶ø7oo77¢¶¶¶´´´´´´ø¶
´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´oø
´¶¢´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶
´´¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¢¶7´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´7¶ø
´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´ø¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´øø¶
´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ø´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´




´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´¶´´´¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´¶¶´¶¶
´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´¶
´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶
´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶
´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´¶´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´´¶
´¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´¶
´¶´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶¶´´¶´´´´¶
´´¶´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶
´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶´´´´´¶´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶
´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶´´´´¶´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶
´´´´¶´´´´´´¶´´´¶´´´´´¶´´´´´´´¶
´´´´¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶´´¶¶
´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´¶
´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶
´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´
´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶´¶
´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´¶´¶¶
´´´´´´´´´¶´´¶¶´´´´´¶´´´¶
´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´¶´´´´´´´¶´´¶´
´´¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶´¶´´´´´´¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶´¶¶´´´´´¶¶
´´¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶
´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´¶
´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶



´´´´´´´´´´´´´o77¶øo7¶7´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¢ø¢ø¶´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶øø¢o7´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´o¶o¢ø´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶øøøo´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´o¶o$øøø´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´$ø¢¶oø¶7´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´ø¶øø¶¢o7´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´7ø77o$´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´ø¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶$¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´$ø¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶$¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶øø¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¢¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¢$¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´1¶¢¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´1¶¢¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´ø¶o¶¶¢´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´ø¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´ø¶7¶¶$´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´¶¶$¶¶´´´´´´´$¶o¶$$´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´¶¶øø¶´´´´´´´ø¶ø¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´¶¶øø¶¶´´´´´´¢$¢¶¶ø´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´ø¶$ø$¶¢´´´´´$¶oø¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´1¶¶øø¶¶o´´´´oøo¶¶¶´´´´´´$¶¶¶ø´´
´´¶¶øøø¶¶¶¶¶¶$øo$ø¶´´´´´ø¶7´ø¶´´
´´´¶¶ø$¶´¢¶¶¶¶¶1¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶´´¶¶´´
´´´ø¶$$¶´´´´´ø$o¶$¶´´´´¶¶o´´¶o´´
´´´´¶¶$¶¶´´´´¶¶$¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´7¶´´´
´´´´´¶¶$¶o´´´1777177¢o1´´´´¶o´´´
´´´´´´¶ø¶¶´´77´´o´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´
´´´´´´¶ø$¶$1¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶71´´´¶¶´´´´´
´´´´´´¶øø¶¢´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´
´´´´´1¶øø¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶7´´´´¶o´´´´´
´´´´7¶¶ø$¶´´oøøø¶¶¶¶´´´7´¶o´´´´´
´´´o¶¶øø¶¶´´øø´´´´´´´´1ø$¶¶o´´´´
´´1¶¶øø¶¶o´1¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶1´´´´¶ø¶¶´´´
´´¶¶øøø¶ø´´´´´´´$$¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶´´
´ø¶$øø$¶´´´´17´´7´´´´´´´´´´´7¶ø´
´¶¶øøø$¶´´´´´o1´o´11´´´´´´´´´¶¶´
´¶¶øøøø¶ø´´´´´´´1´´´´´´´´´´´´7¶´
´¶¶øøøø$¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶7´´´´¶´
´¶¶øøøøøøøøø$$$ø$$$ø$øø¶¶¶ø´´´¶7
´ø¶¶øøøøøøø$$¢ø$¶1¶$$¶ø¶1$¶¶7$¶´
´´ø¶¶¶$øøøø$øø¶¢¶oø$$$ø$´o¶¶¶¶´´
´´´´$¶¶¶¶¶¶$¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´
´´´´´´´´´1oooooøøooooo77´´

WOW WHAT A BEAUTY I LIKE YOURS CHOICE THANK YOU
VERY MUCH FOR NICE BLOG. TAKE CARE,BEST WISHES.

SEE MY WORLDS BEST COOL PHOTOS BANK!

NOW COLLECTION OF WORLD'S BEST PHOTOS
IN ONE PLACE.

I am interested to link exchange if you agree then visit my blog

NOW VISIT ALL MY BLOG AND ENJOY

COOL PHOTOS BANK

WORLD'S BEST DREAMY PHOTOS

NATURE OF GOD

WORLD'S BEST WILDLIFE PHOTOS

HOT HOT DESI

FOR LINK EXCHANGE CONTACT:- malikimrana1@gmail.com

Low Carb Muslimah said...

Salam , i hope that you are back on the wagon. let me know how it goes!

Unknown said...

I love your blog! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you



Education Consultants Pakistan